Monday, December 2, 2013

November Component of the Month Reveal!

Here we are!  I can not believe it is December already!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and just an overall great November.

Do you remember when I revealed these in the beginning of the month?

So I sent them to everyone and our winners and today is the day I have been waiting for.  Everyone amazes me with where they creatively go I have been on pins and needles.

This is what I made with mine.  I combined my final Echo Creative Club challenge with the Component of the month to create a treasured piece for years to come.  You can read about it here.

Now go and see what everyone has done with their beads.

Special Guest
Alice Alice Dreaming


And the winners of December Components areSteph L.
Ann Schroeder
Karin G
beadrecipes

Kristen

2 comments :

  1. I love this! So natural and its simple beauty is classic.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.